For training and learning coaching, see Steve’s list of past “build-out” clients.
Here is the Storyline course encapsulating the portfolio: LearningSim Capabilities Summary
Some examples of LearningSim simulation work.
- Branching Simulation Example: A multi-scenario branching simulation for a global industrial equipment manufacturer: Introduction to Career Coaching
- Training Tips Example: A Storyline course with training tips and techniques: 12 Secrets of Effective Trainers
- Capstone Simulation Example: Custom business case delivered as a simulation for ILT leadership development, tying together skill practice and a common theme across multiple sessions: Custom Case Simulation Retail
- ILT Simulation Script: Short skill practice simulation for instructor-led training (ILT) with a large (80-participant) group of technology consultants: Skill Practice Simulation – IT Consultants – ILT
- Online Simulation Script: Branching script for a career coaching simulation built into the “Introduction to Career Coaching” course, above: Online Branching Simulation – Career Coaching
- ILT Simulation Example: Short ILT training needs assessment simulation example for Leading Edge Training Techniques course by the American Management Association, 2001: Training Needs Assessment Simulation
- 5-Step Simulation™ Example: An example of the “white label” simulations included in the 5-Step Simulations™ package: Giving Feedback – Mostly Positive with One Correction
- Learning Game Example: Frontline supervisor and manager learning game, included simulation-enhanced design and questions: Move it to Market Game
- Creative Learning Tool: Mad Libs LearningSim Style
- Learning Activity: Rapid Simulation Design Template
- Academy of Human Resource Development (AHRD) Research Symposium Paper: Simulation Enhanced Learning – AHRD 2001