LearningSim is a firm dedicated to the use of simulations and games to promote impact, engagement, and motivation in learning. Our biggest focus is on writing simulations for business training environments. Related areas of LearningSim’s business include:
- Custom simulation and case study writing for online, classroom, or on-the-job training
- Challenge learning and scenario-based learning
- Putting together blended learning and performance improvement programs to create experiences that go far beyond a simple training session
- Design of “serious games” for adult learners
- Simulation-enhanced learning (SEL) research and solution design
- Workplace learning, performance, and talent consulting
Our owner and principal designer is Steve Semler. Feel free to take a look at his profile on the LinkedIn network.
Please use our Contact form to get fast answers to your questions. LearningSim is a Minnesota, USA business with a global perspective.
1644 Kilmer Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426
We are committed to fair and ethical use of adult learning theory, corporate training and development practices, and workplace learning and performance principles. We will not discriminate in any decision on the basis of factors that are irrelevant to the situation and decision being made, whether the decision is about educational access, contracting, confidentiality, licensing, employment, advertising, or referrals.